Our school uniform is available online. Please follow the link: http://www.pmgschoolwear.co.uk/ or copy the link www.koolskools.co.uk and find our school.
Grey skirt, trousers or pinafore
Bottle green jumper or cardigan
White polo shirt
A green checked gingham dress can be worn in warmer weather
Grey trouser or shorts
Bottle green jumper
White polo shirt
*Trainers are not permitted
Navy or black shorts
Daps or trainers
Fairtrade Cotton School Uniform
From 1 April 2016, our school will be introducing an ethically manufactured school uniform option made with Fairtrade Cotton.
WHY FAIRTRADE COTTON SCHOOL UNIFORM?
1. There is no difference in quality between Fairtrade cotton and normal cotton. Fairtrade cotton means that we can be sure that the farmers who grow the cotton receive a fair and sustainable payment for their crop. Their communities also receive a premium for projects such as building schools, hospitals, access to clean water and so on.
2. Being “Fairtrade Cotton Certified” means that all parts of the manufacturing processes of the Fairtrade cotton garments have been inspected and audited. The factories are signed up to Fairtrade Minimum Standards, designed to ensure that practices such as child labour and enforced overtime/long working hours don’t exist.
1. Based in Southampton, over the past 5 years Koolskools have built an internationally renowned ethical clothing company, and are now working with schools all over the UK.
2. Koolskools is the only school uniform provider in the UK offering a complete range of garments made with Fairtrade cotton. Our research has proved that Koolskools offer quality and value-for-money garments which are all double stitched, easy iron, and durable 50% cotton/50% polyester mix.
3. Koolskools also work with schools all over the UK offering presentations to children of all ages about ethical and fair trading. The idea is that if the school does embrace school uniform made with Fairtrade cotton, then our students are given the opportunity to learn all about the ethical trading story behind it.
HOW TO ORDER
So from 1 April 2016 all parents will be able to order online from Koolskools as follows:
Go to www.koolskools.co.uk, “Find Your School”, and place your order.
There will be a flat delivery charge of £3.50, whether you order just one or multiple garments.
Orders will take a maximum of 7 working days to turn around, from the date of order placement.